Friday, February 10, 2012

I can't live without bread!!!! lol

I was at Bob's IGA, (in Wrangell), the other day and I came across Bob's Red Mill GF Bread mix
for the Bread Machine!!! Yay!!! I was making my bread by hand before. I don't mind making bread from scratch, but I wouldn't make it often. (Twice, I think ). Anywhoo, I popped this bad boy in my bread machine and three hours later.......

I had Gluten Free Bread!!! I ate a wonderful Turkey Sand with Cream Cheese and Baby Spinach this afternoon. :)
Thank goodness for Bob's Red Mill Brand Gluten Free Products. The flavor of the bread is wonderful, the texture is just a tiny bit grainier than white bread, and the sponginess is perfect. The bread cuts nicely with my electric bread knife and stiff spreads do not tear the bread up. :)  I am going to use this loaf over this weekend and see how well it holds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment