Monday, January 16, 2012

HCG Diet

Well most of you know that I have tried a few diets since I have had kids.
My after-pregnancy weight was 190lbs for almost a year!
The first diet I was successful on was the Slimfast diet. :) I was 22 years old and I needed to lose that stubborn pregnancy fat! I drank a slimfast shake in the morning, ate a slimfast bar for lunch, and then I had a Lean Cuisine for dinner.
It was a tough diet to be on in the beginning. There was no snacking allowed and I delt with hunger pains and cravings for the first couple weeks. Once I got through the first couple weeks, my stomach had shrunk and hunger wasn't a big deal anymore. I did a ton of walking for exercise with my two kiddos in a double stroller. Fun times! I lost 30lbs on that diet over the summer.

Eventually I crept back up to 180 again and I yo-yo'ed many times with many silly diets. I even got hooked on Ephedrine for awhile. (Never do that again) Anywhoo, I still would gain the pounds that I had lost in the summer. Why?
Because I am a huge comfort food eater! I love bread, pasta, butter, anything deep fried, pastries......, its not fair everything that tastes delish' has to be bad for you! ~Pout~

Last year a few of the local ladies started losing major amounts of weight, and the buzz was a diet called HCG. I totally didn't know what it was about, so I looked it up and found out it was a hormone supplement that tricked your body into using up its fat stores while you were on a Very Low Calorie Diet. I did my research and decided to give it a try.

On 5/7/2011 I was 184lbs

By 6/15/2011 I weighed 168lbs.

At 9/17/2011 I weighed 150lbs.  So in four months I lost 34lbs with out exercising! None at all! And it wasn't even hard. I was never extremely hungry either!

I have been off the supplement for almost 4 months now and I have maintained a nice 145lbs..... even over the holidays!!!

If you are curios about the HCG diet, check out this program that I went through.... myhgcplus.com . This site will tell you everything you need to know about the HCG program.

Now that I have gone through the program I have learned a whole new way to maintain my body and keep the weight off with the right type of foods and exercise! This is what I will be sharing with you in my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment