Friday, January 20, 2012

Vitamins

No matter what diet you are on it is always a good idea to take vitamins! This is hard for me because I am NOT a pill popper. I don't remember to take them and when I think about it I put it off. :(
The problem with "not" taking vitamins is that your body will not be getting what it needs to function properly when dieting.
I know this first hand....... My fingernails will get brittle and even get vertical lines in them, my body will start to bruise with the slightest bump and my hair will start to fall out in mass amounts when I take my showers! Eeew! (Let me tell you, the hair falling out sure changed my mind about taking my vitamins!!!) I will also be lethargic, get cramps in my muscles, and my attitude changes because I don't feel well.
I turned to Melaleauca in my case because they have the most wonderful vitamin packets!!! They are called Vitality for women and I couldn't be happier. :) They are not terribly expensive and the packets are designed for and AM dose and a PM dose.  I don't have to have 7 different bottles to open everyday and I don't have to think about what kind of vitamins to take! I just rip open a packet in the morning and take those pills with breakfast. SIMPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment