Ok,
My first recommendation for everyone is to sign up on Pepperplate.com ! Pepperplate is the most awesome way to collect and manage recipes you find online from various sites. Especially for dieting!!!{ Import and edit recipes from the most popular recipe sites by simply pasting a URL.} I use Pepperplate every single day, between my PC, iPad, and iPhone. {Eliminate stacks of books and piles of paper in the kitchen!} I love to collect and categorize all of my recipes as I import them and Pepperplate's program updates my iPad and iPhone instantly. {Carry your shopping list with you and add to it in store with your recipe collection .} Its so nice to be able to have that shopping list with me at the store so I don't have to try and remember what funky type of food I am after. :)
Do me a favor and check Pepperplate.com out! Even if you don't have and iPad or iPhone, you can still collect all those yummy recipes on your PC. :) Yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment